Product HighlightsThe Goodman® brand GMS Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installation and maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and lowvoltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0" water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Parts: 10 Year Limited
- Heat Exchanger: Lifetime Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 87.00 Pounds Length 28.50 Inches Width 14.00 Inches Height 33.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Goodman Equipment Type Furnace Tonnage 3 Stage Single Refrigerant R-410a AFUE 80% Air Flow Upflow / Horizontal BTU Input 40000 BTU Output 32000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 5.8 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 10 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 4.8 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor HP 1/3 HP Includes Filter Rack No Ignition Type Electronic Motor HP 1/3 HP Motor Type VSB Speed Variable Blower Wheel 10" x 6" Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Heat Exchanger Type Gas Package Quantity 1 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Heating Stages Single Stage Product Family GMS8
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.