Product HighlightsThe Goodman® brand GSAS Series Electronic Media Air Cleaner offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, easy installation and maintenance make this Air Cleaner one of the best values on the market.
- Pre-filters constructed of aluminum mesh to prevent lint and large particles from entering the collecting cells
- Collecting cells constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum
- Activated carbon filters help remove unpleasant odors
- Air-proving switch cycles air cleaner on/off with system fan
- ON/OFF switch light indicates power to air cleaner
- Performance indicator light indicates high voltage transmitted to collecting cells
- Equipped with a variable resistor (potentiometer) to adjust high-voltage output
- Removable power box contains the ON/OFF switch, performance indicator light, safety interlock switch, high-voltage power board, and air-proving switch
- Cell guides ensure proper placement of collecting cells in cabinet
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet allows for vertical or horizontal installation
- Durable powder-coat paint finish helps cabinet resist corrosion
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 37.50 Pounds Length 29.00 Inches Width 10.00 Inches Height 22.75 Inches Country of Origin CAN Brand Goodman CFM 1400 Voltage 120 VAC Amps 0.25 Power Requirements 120 volt 60 hz 30 watts Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Filter Rating (Microns) 0.01 Coverage Not Provided MERV Rating 0 Pre Filter Included No Color Gray Filter Efficiency Not Provided Type Electronic Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed No UL Recognized No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.