The Clean Comfort™ AM11-5AH Series of MERV 11 Series media air cleaners for residential applications helps remove a wide range of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron. Types of particles removed include atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease and tobacco smoke.
- Includes MERV 11 media filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron
- Cabinet is designed to exactly fit SmartFrame™ air handlers
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter
- Filter material is constructed of cellulose-free, hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture
- Extra deep, pleated filter with long filter life and low static pressure. Filter lasts up to one year in standard applications
- Perfect-fit filter has an exact fit with the cabinet ensuring no air bypass so all air in the return duct is treated
- Pre-assembled filter frame is made of strong beverage board. Quick and easy to change filter when needed
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet and powder-coat paint finish resist corrosion and provide trouble-free installation
- Reversible air flow. Mounts in any position.
- Maintenance-free except for filter replacement
- No electrical hook-up required
- Filter lasts up to one year in standard applications
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 27.80 Pounds Length 23.00 Inches Width 8.50 Inches Height 25.00 Inches Country of Origin CAN Brand Clean Comfort Filter Rating (Microns) .3 Media Type Hydrophobic Polyolefin MERV Rating 11 Pre Filter Included No Application Air cleaner Filter Efficiency 65% For Use With SmartFrame™ Air Handlers Frame Type Beverage Board Maximum Air Flow Up to 1400 CFM Size 13 1/8" x 17 15/16 Standards CULus Thickness 5" Type Media Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed No UL Recognized No Package Quantity 1
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.