Product HighlightsHoneywell's FocusPRO™ 6000 series programmable digital thermostat offers a perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value for one stage ofheat andcooling forconventional or heat pump systems with no auxiliary heat.
- Large, clear, 3-3/4"sq. inch backlit display is easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Programmable to 5-1-1 (weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (weekdays, weekend)
- Precise comfort control (+/-1F) maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Simplified programming and operation
- Easy change flip-out door battery allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Temperature range stops prevent user from setting temperature too high or too low.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.80 Pounds Length 1.50 Inches Width 5.81 Inches Height 3.56 Inches Country of Origin MEX Brand Honeywell Voltage 24 VAC Electrical Connection Screw Terminals Electrical Rating 20 to 30 VAC or 750 mV Power Method Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwired Cycle/Hertz 50 Batteries Included Yes 750mV Compatible Yes Auto Changeover Yes Backlit Yes Built In Wi-Fi No Change/Check Reminders No Daylight Savings Time Ready No Digital-Non Programmable No Digital-Programmable Yes Display Yes Display Options Backlit, Digital Displays Outdoor Temperature No Heat Pump Compatible Yes Hinged No Humidification No Indoor Remote Sensor No Language English Low Battery Indicator Yes Programmable Fan No Stages Cool 1 Stages Heat 1 Temperature Settings per Day 4 Touchscreen No Vacation Mode No Battery Backup Yes Accuracy +/-1 F Sensing Element Yes Ambient Temperature Range 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C) Application Heat/Cool or Heat Pump without Auxiliary Heat Color White Comments/Notes Standard display size 3.75 sq. in. Differential Temperature ± 1 F Dual Transformer Compatible Yes Fan Switching Yes Manual Yes Mounting Horizontal Operating Humidity 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C) Removable Interface No Switch Action Heat-Off-Cool-Auto System Switching Yes Temperature Range Heat: 40°F to 90°F (4.4°C to 32.2°C); Cool: 50°F to 99°F (10°C to 37.2°C) Terminal Designations Rc, R, W (O/B), Y, G, C Uses Heat/Cool or Heat Pump without Auxiliary Heat Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.