Product HighlightsThis rugged, durable Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detectorhas a sealed sensor which doesn't "touch" refrigerant as it passes through the instrument, unlike heated diode and corona discharge units that tend to degrade or fail when they come in contact with high concentrations of refrigerant or touch liquid. And while it senses change in refrigerant levels, doesn't trigger on oil or moisture like other types of detectors; therefore, it works even in contaminated environments.
- Ruggedized, ergonomicbootthat easily fitsin your hand
- Infrared sensor lasts up to 10 years
- Three sensitivity levels
- Triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends
- Audible/Visual Alarm. Turn the beep on or off - you decide
- 8-hour Battery Charge -Work all day on one charge
- Peak / Mute Buttons - find leaks in noisy environments
- Magnetic hanger lets you hangthe unit while you repair the leak
- Weighs only14-oz. Tough doesn't have to mean heavy
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 3.70 Pounds Length 10.70 Inches Width 12.60 Inches Height 4.00 Inches Country of Origin TWN Brand Fieldpiece® Refrigerant Various; see specifications for proper application Power Source 7.4VDC(nominal), rechargeable lithium ion technician replaceable battery Auto Power Off Yes Display Yes Includes Case No Color Yellow Features 0.10 oz. per year sensitivity - Infared sensor lasts up to 10 years - Auto calibration for work in contaminated areas - Won't trigger on oil or moisture - Rechargeable battery operates for 8 hours on a full charge Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) Type Refrigerant Leak Detectors Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.