Product HighlightsThe ET600 is a multi-function Megohmmeter capable of producing 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V test voltages for insulation resistance measurements up to 4000MΩ. Also tests AC/DC voltages up to 1000V with automatic ranging True RMS technology. Includes right-angle test leads and heavy-duty alligator clip test leads.
- Test and lock buttons for simple insulation testing
- Warning alarm and high voltage icon for detection of voltage
- Automatic ranging True Root Mean Square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Backlit display with bar graph, Auto-power off, High Voltage, Max/Min, and Hold icons
- Low battery indicator with easily replaceable battery and fuse
- Built-in stand and optional magnetic hanger for hands free operation
- Test verification of conformity to EN61557-1,-2,-4
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rating
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.06 Pounds Length 7.94 Inches Width 3.59 Inches Height 2.42 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Klein Tools® Power Source Battery Auto Power Off Yes Display Yes Display Options 4000 Count LCD Accuracy See Use and Care Instructions for Details Includes CAT III/CAT IV Safety Rated Test Leads, Heavy-duty Alligator Clip Test Leads, Batteries, Carrying Case, and Instruction Manual Includes Case Yes Application Installation, Troubleshooting, and Preventive Maintenance of Electrical Wiring and Electrical Equipment, Measures 1000V AC/DC, Resistance, and Continuity Color Black, Orange Construction ABS, Polycarbonate, Electrical Components Warranty Offered Yes Composition ABS, Polycarbonate, Electrical Components Package Quantity 1.0000 Standards CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V, EN61557-1, EN61557-2, EN61557-4 Type Insulation Resistance Tester Batteries Required 6 x AA Voltage 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V DC; 1000V AC/DC Overall Length 7.93" (20.2 cm) Features Lock Button for Insulation Resistance Testing Functions Insulation Resistance, Voltage AC/DC, Resistance, and Continuity
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.