Product HighlightsIWave-R is a self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems up to 6 tons. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space, which reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, and control odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
- No maintenance and no replacement parts
- Designed for universal mounting inside or outside of duct, or magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler
- Can be installed between the air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil
- Patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days
- Does not create “black walls” like negative-only ionizer products
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.80 Pounds Length 6.00 Inches Width 8.75 Inches Height 4.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand iWave™ CFM 2400 Voltage 24 VAC Input Voltage 24/260 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Color Black, Silver UL Listed Yes Shelf Life Indefinite
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.