Product HighlightsJ Rated Quick Flange offers a cleaner, safer, faster solution compared to other conventional flange applications. Manufactured of 20 gauge galvanized steel, the Quick Flange contains 15-17% more material than traditional flange and provides a large butyl-filled integrated sealant pocket to ensure proper sealing. Quick Flange is recommended for 14-gauge through 26-gauge ductwork and meets SMACNA rigidity Class J for transverse joints (steel).
- Tighter corner pockets
- 2 times butyl pocket depth
- Huge savings in shop labor
- Cuts installation time in half
- Eliminates cumbersome steps attaching flange to ductwork
- Eliminates bowing when attaching flange
- No need for clamps
- Only tool required is a drill
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 14.60 Pounds Length 1.34 Inches Width 0.40 Inches Height 1.41 Inches Country of Origin Var Brand Ward Industries Gauge 20 GA Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.