Product HighlightsThe MSR-100 Series remote accessories are designed to be used with duct smoke detectors to provide the most complete functionality ever available in such a device.
- Visual indication of detector Pilot, Trouble and Alarm Functions
- Selectable audible indication of Alarm, Trouble or both
- Buzzer Silence function, with silenced indication and "ringback" following condition correction
- Lamp/Buzzer test function
- Key-Operated detector Test and Reset functions
- Lever-operated "No-Tools" terminal block
- Port for plugging in the optional strobe assembly
- Blue "SMOKE", Red "FIRE" strobe lens decals (with strobe)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.88 Pounds Length 5.00 Inches Width 5.00 Inches Height 2.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Air Products and Controls Tier MSR Series Voltage 24 VDC Maximum Voltage 26.4 VDC Amps 0.155 Power Source Duct Detector Phase Direct Cycle/Hertz 0 Batteries Included No Hush Button Yes Test Button Yes Audible Alert No Battery Backup No Batteries Required No Application Duct smoke detection & notification Approvals UL, CUL, CSFM, MEA accepted Color White Comments/Notes Visual Alert-LED, strobe Test-Key Connection Type Wiring terminials Contact Rating 0mA to [email protected] For Use With SL-2000 series, SM-501 Series , RT-3000 Series Interconnection Capability RW, SL, SM, HS, and RT Series Duct Detectors Locking Pin No Mounting Decora style plate with screws Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C) Standards UL, CUL, CSFM, MEA accepted Terminal Connection Lever terminal blocks Type Green Pilot LED, Yellow Trouble LED, Red Alarm LED, Buzzer, Key, Silence, LED Test, White Plate, Strobe, Clear Strobe Lens Visual Alert Yes Warranty Offered Yes Wire Gauge 14-22 AWG CUL Listed Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.