Product HighlightsNashua® 324A™ Cold Weather Premium Foil Tape is a cold weather, premium grade, printed aluminum foil tape (with liner) used for HVAC applications. It isideal for permanent flexible seal on UL listed fiberglass duct boardand can provide a durable seal for dryer ventilation and on rigid sheet metal ducts.
- Meets UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL 181 B-FX standards for use on flexible air ducts and closures
- Meets UL 181 A-P & UL 181 B-FX standards
- High performance aggressive cold weather acrylic adhesive protected by Kraft paper liner which also provides easy unwind
- Excellent adhesion to duct board. Provides long-term anchorage and strong cohesive bond for long-term durability
- Superior adhesion even at extremely low or high temperatures
- Suitable for installation temperatures as low as -10°F
- Low VOC Content and reduced environmental impact
- Meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) and toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2.81 Pounds Length 4.85 Inches Width 4.85 Inches Height 2.83 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Nashua® Adhesion Strength 68 oz/in (To Steel) Application Temperature -10°F to 200°F (-23.3°C to 93.3°C) Shelf Life 36 MONTHS FROM DOM AT STATED CONDITIONS Storage Temperature 30°F to 90°F (-1.1°C to 32.2°C) UV Resistant Yes Tensile Strength 27lb/in Application Recommended for use on UL listed fiberglass duct board in accordance with manufacturers' installation instructions. Meets UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL-181 B-FX standard for use on flexible air ducts a Approvals UL181AP/B-FX Color Silver Composition Foil backing, acrylic adhesive, paper release liner. For Use With Sealing rigid fiberglass duct board and Class 1 Flexible duct. Functions Sealant Maximum Temperature 325°F (162.7°C) Performance Temperature -20°F to 325°F (-28.8°C to 162.7°C) Size 2.82" x 180' Standards UL 181A-P, 181B-FX Listed Thickness 4.80 Mils Type Premium Foil Tape UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Comments/Notes LEED - Contributes toward satisfying EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) & LEED - Contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials)
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.