324A™ Premium Cold Weather Foil Tape - 3"
Nashua® 324A™ Cold Weather Premium Foil Tape is a cold weather, premium grade, printed aluminum foil tape (with liner) used for HVAC applications. It isideal for permanent flexible seal on UL listed fiberglass duct boardand can provide a durable seal for dryer ventilation and on rigid sheet metal ducts.
- Meets UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL 181 B-FX standards for use on flexible air ducts and closures
- Meets UL 181 A-P & UL 181 B-FX standards
- High performance aggressive cold weather acrylic adhesive protected by Kraft paper liner which also provides easy unwind
- Excellent adhesion to duct board. Provides long-term anchorage and strong cohesive bond for long-term durability
- Superior adhesion even at extremely low or high temperatures
- Suitable for installation temperatures as low as -10°F
- Low VOC Content and reduced environmental impact
- Meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) and toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
|68 oz/in (To Steel)
|-10°F to 200°F (-23.3°C to 93.3°C)
|Foil backing, Acrylic Adhesive, paper release Liner
|Country of Origin
|-20°F to 325°F (-28.89°C to 162.78°C)
|36 MONTHS FROM DOM AT STATED CONDITIONS
|2.82" x 180'
|30°F to 90°F (-1.11°C to 32.22°C)