Product HighlightsThis new and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth which reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals. It also helps reduce chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2.20 Pounds Length 3.30 Inches Width 3.30 Inches Height 20.63 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Everpure Filter Media Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ Filter Rating (Microns) .5 Scale/Lime Reduction Taste/Odor Reduces chlorine taste and odor Capacity Gallons 9,000 Maximum Flow Gallons/Minimum 1.67 gpm Maximum Pressure (PSI) 125 Minimum Pressure (PSI) 10 Temperature Range 35°F to 100°F (1.6°C to 37.7°C) Type Water Filter
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.