These units are designed specifically for retrofit applications and compatibility with most standard footprints. They take less time to install and retrofit, making the contractor's job more profitable. These units offer flexibility in the replacement market. This unit is compliant with the 2007 requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 ADDENDUM S.
- Quality Compressor: State of the art scroll compressor is standard equipment.
- R-410A refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant. 7 ½ & 10 Ton Feature Two - Stage Heating and Cooling.
- Hi/Low Pressure Switches: Ensure long compressor life. Featuring manual reset high pressure control.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Plastic Mesh Hail Guard: A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
- For Easy Service: Hi/low service ports allow quick access without disrupting operation.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- 75 VA Transformer: Includes 4 Amp circuit breaker to protect low voltage circuit.
- Liquid Line Filter Driers: Factory installed for convenience.
- Crankcase Heater: Protection from liquid floodback and future compressor failures.
- Freeze protection thermostats: Provide reliable compressor operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Convertible Air Delivery with Kit: Easily converts to horizontal airflow with side panel including duct flange and bottom close off panels.
- Quick-Release Filter Access Panels: Requires no special servicing tools.
- Fully Insulated Bottom Pan: Helps ensure quiet operation and prevents condensation.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service to the fan motor.
- Full Perimeter Base rail System: Base rails have rigging holes and do not need to be removed for curb applications. Base rails have fork truck slots on three sides.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using 20 gauge galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Compatibility: Fits most standard rooftop applications — can be easily adapted for exceptions. Footprint database available for cross-reference at www.rooftopsystems.com under the "Adapter Quote" tab
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1118.00 Pounds Length 107.00 Inches Width 63.00 Inches Height 46.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Mammoth Equipment Type Gas Electric Tonnage 7.5 Stage Two EER 11.2 Refrigerant R-410a AFUE 80 CFM 3000 Cooling Capacity 90000 Heating Capacity 160000 Air Flow Convertible BTU Input 130000 BTU Input 200 Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Three Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 30 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 45 Minimum Circuit Amps 30 Maximum Fuse Size 45 Blower Motor Type Fixed Torque Blower Motor HP 1 1/2 HP Blower Motor Speeds (1) Single Condenser Motor Type PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Condenser Motor HP 1/3 HP Condenser Motor Speeds 1 (Single) Ignition Type Electronic Drive Type Belt Blower Wheel 12" x 12" Certifications AHRI, Nate Color White Compressor Scroll Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Thermal Efficiency 80% Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No