Product HighlightsThese Series 41 manifolds have large, easy-to-read 3-1/8 color-coded gauges in rugged steel cases with polycarbonate crystals, with 1% accuracy (Class 1) for an exact reading in critical charge systems.
- Color-coded scales
- Sliding double “O” ring pistons reduce wear
- Long life nylon seats
- Forged brass body for durability
- Full porting maximizes capacity and flow
- Include include color-coded, 60″ PLUS II™ hoses with standard 1/4″ flare fittings
- Hose assemblies UL recognized for 4000 psi (275 bar) burst and 800 psi (55 bar) working pressure
- Made in the USA
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2.38 Pounds Length 12.00 Inches Width 10.75 Inches Height 3.75 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand YELLOW JACKET® Refrigerant Various; see specifications for proper application Accuracy 1% (Class 1) Hose Type Charging Hoses Included Yes Color Blue, Brass, Clear, Red, Silver, Yellow Fitting Size 1/4" x 1/4 Gauge Size 3-1/8 Oil Filled Gauges No Operating Temperature Range -20°F to 180°F (-28.8°C to 82.2°C) Type Charging/Vacuum Warranty Offered Yes Number of Hoses 3 Working Pressure 600 psi (41 bar) Temperature Range -20°F to 180°F (-28.8°C to 82.2°C) Connection Size 1/4 Composition Brass, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.