Product HighlightsThe compound-leverage mechanism in this hand seamer easily and accurately bends, seams and flattens sheet metal for ductwork and non-ferrous metals for use in most general applications. The steel jaws are placed in 1/4" increments for precise bending measurements.
- Broader jaw model for forming wider folds
- Folds 22 ga. CRSM and 24 ga. SSSM
- Heavy-duty jaw/handle linkage for durability and easy operation
- All-steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware provide long life and durability
- Vinyl grips with handle stops for added comfort and easy operation
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.39 Pounds Length 8.60 Inches Width 3.50 Inches Height 0.90 Inches Country of Origin TWN Brand Klein Tools® Handle Yes Handle Color Blue/Gray Application Sheet Metal and Non-ferrous Metals Color Blue, Gray Warranty Offered Yes Features Self-opening Latch, Jaw Notched with 1/4-Inch Increments Package Quantity 1.0000 Composition Steel Type Straight Overall Length 8.6" (219.1 mm)