Product HighlightsThe Wall-Mount™ Heat Pump is a self-contained energy efficient system designed to offer maximum indoor comfort without sacrificing valuable indoor floor space or outside ground space. This versatile unit is ideal for new construction, modular offices, school modernization, telecommunication structures, portable structures or correctional facilities.
- Aluminum finned copper coils
- Twin blowers
- Motor overload protection
- Scroll compressors eliminate need for crankcase heater
- Phase Rotation Monitor protects against reverse rotation if power supply is not properly connected.
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Liquid line filter drier
- Galvanized 20 gauge zinc-coated steel
- Cleaned, rinsed, sealed and dried before the polyurethane primer is applied
- Baked on, beige-textured enamel finish, which allows it to withstand 1000 hours of salt spray tests per ASTM B117-03
- Foil-faced insulation
- Lockable, hinged access cover to the circuit breaker or toggle disconnect switch
- Automatic limit and thermal cut-off safety control
- Easy heater package slide-in field assembly with various BTUH outputs
- Condenser fan and motor slide out for easy access.
- Separate service door provides easy access for filter change
- Solid State Electronic Heat Pump Control provides efficient 30, 60 or 90 minute defrost cycle
- High & Low Pressure Switches are auto-Reset
- Short cycle protection
- Emergency Heat Circuit permits continuous operation
- Barometric Fresh Air Damper allows up to 25% outside fresh air
- Built-in circuit breakers standard on all electric heat versions of single and three phase (230/208 volt) equipment Toggle disconnects are standard on all electric heat versions of three phase (460 volt) equipment
- Slope top for water run-off
- Full length mounting brackets built into cabinet for improved appearance and easy installation
- Bottom mounting bracket included
- Top rain flashing
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 351.10 Pounds Length 21.50 Inches Width 37.00 Inches Height 76.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Bard Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 2 EER 9 Refrigerant R-410a CFM Cooling 800 Cooling Capacity 23600 Heating Capacity 14000-24000 Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Rated Current Amps 12.7 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 70 Minimum Circuit Amps 65 Blower Motor RPM 1100 Blower Motor Speeds (1) Single Condenser Motor Type TEAO Condenser Motor HP 1/5 HP Condenser Motor RPM 1075 Rated Load Amps 12.7 Rated Load Amps 15.2 Locked Rotor Amps 64 Drain Connection Size 3/4" Electric Heat Range [kW] 8 Certifications AHRI; ISO 9001 Color Beige Number of Fan Blades 2 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Fins per Inch 10 Product Family W**H
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.