Product HighlightsThe TRADEPRO® Refrigerant Recovery Unit comes standard with a self-purge feature that allows the technician to purge all moisture, contaminates and excess refrigerant without the need of a vacuum pump. This leaves a clean machine for the next job without worry of cross contamination.
- Weighs a mere 28 lbs - A big advantage for easy transport to office buildings and rooftop units
- “Oil-Less” Compressor handles both liquid and vapor straight through the compressor and is compatible with all refrigerant oil
- Includes In-line filter/drier
- Recovers all commonly used CFC, HFC, HCFC Refrigerants (including R410A [Puron], R22, R12, R134A, R404A)
- Encased in a polyethylene blow molded,corrosion-proof case that is resistant to rough handling
- Semi-hermetic compressor design allows the technician to service the compressor - no down time
- 550 psi cut-off switch for technician’s safety
- 1 Year Warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 28.00 Pounds Length 10.10 Inches Width 19.20 Inches Height 12.40 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand TRADEPRO® Refrigerant Various; see specifications for proper application Voltage 110 VAC Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Motor HP 1/2 HP Display Yes Display Options 2 analog dials (high side and low side) Handle Yes Handle Type Integrated Recovery Rates Published Color Green Compressor Oil-Less For Use With All common CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants High Pressure Limits 550 psi Standards ARI-740 Warranty Offered Yes Cord Length 6 Feet Power Source AC Line On/Off Switch Yes Maximum AC Amps 10 Switch Type Low Profile Rocker Approvals UL/ULC Verified, ARI-740 Certified
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.