Product HighlightsAt only 24 pounds, the industry-leading G5 Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery.
Designed for use with all common refrigerants, including R410a, the G5 Twin pumps liquid and vapor without throttling. Featuring twin cylinders, twin condensers, refrigerant-isolated crankcase and a turbine fan blasting 600cfm of airflow for cool, durable, powerful operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs.
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410a liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50°F cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 6.22 lbs./minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 24.00 Pounds Length 13.75 Inches Width 9.40 Inches Height 10.30 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Appion Refrigerant R-22 Refrigerant R-410a Voltage 115 VAC Amps 10 Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Motor HP 1/2 HP Display Yes Display Options Analog Pressure Handle Yes Handle Type Rubber Includes Case No Recovery Rates Push/Pull - R410a = 10.21, R22 =16.62 Direct Liquid- R410a= 3.48 R22= 6.22 76°F Vapor- R410a = 0.66, R22 = 0.62 104° F Vapor- R410a= N/A, R22= 0.42 Color Yellow Compressor Patented Oil-less For Use With AHRI Certified Refrigerants; Categories : III, IV, V High Pressure Limits 550 psi cutoff switch Standards UL Certified Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.