Product HighlightsUniversal intermittent pilot ignition module replaces multiple field installed intermittent pilot modules supplied by Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson, and UTEC (HSC). It uses existing intermittent pilot burner and Includes cross reference, instructions, and accessories for easy replacement.
- Replaces over 400 White-Rogers, Robertshaw and Honeywell intermittent pilot ignition modules
- Provides ignition sequencing, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot warm air furnaces and heating appliances
- Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
- For use with Natural or LP gas
- For use in single rod or dual rod/remote sense applications
- Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.65 Pounds Length 6.25 Inches Width 4.50 Inches Height 2.25 Inches Country of Origin MEX Brand Honeywell Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.