Product HighlightsThe VZ-7 is a microprocessor-controlled diagnostic tool that performs sophisticated testing with only 4 switches. With it, a tech will be able to:
- Visually monitor signal calls from the furnace/air handler circuit boards.
- Interrupt those signals and send the motor any signals you desire, to observe motor operation
- Get a visual display of motor RPM and the calculated CFM (on most systems)
- Get a visual readout of all 4 system "taps". These selections help set up a system correctly
- Get a direct readout of the control voltage in the motor (low voltage here causes erratic operation)
- Ifa problem is traced to the motor, one switch press starts an automatic anaylsis to clearly indicate if the problem is in the motor's electronics, or one of 7 possible winding problems
- Microprocessor Controlled, but Easy-to-Use; only 4 switches.
- Rugged carry case with handle and lead storage compartment
- Quick-reference Card bonded to inside lid of case
- Two instructional DVDs included (one that teaches Variable Speed System Theory, the second instructs the Tech how to use the VZ-7 to troubleshoot these systems)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2.00 Pounds Length 10.75 Inches Width 7.25 Inches Height 3.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Zebra® Auto Power Off No Color Various Comments/Notes Accurately diagnose exactly which component has failed in a vaiable speed system that isn't working correctly. Assist in system setup by reporting motor RPM and CFM airflow as room vents and controls are adjusted. Allows easy adjustment of all available
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.