Product HighlightsThis compact, lightweight wire stripper and cutter cleanly cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire. Strong-gripping serrated nose easily bends, shapes, and pulls wire while the comfort-grip handles are curved to help help reach into confined areas.
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Made in USA
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.34 Pounds Length 7.13 Inches Width 4.38 Inches Height 0.75 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Klein Tools® Tier Klein-Kurve® Cutting Capacity 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.75 mm²), 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.50 mm²) Handle Yes Handle Color Blue/Yellow Includes Case No Jaw Capacity 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.75 mm²), 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.50 mm²) Jaw Material Steel Application 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.75 mm²), 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.50 mm²) Color Blue Composition Steel Overall Length 7.125" (181 mm) Package Quantity 6.0000 Size 10 - 18 AWG Solid, 12 - 20 AWG Stranded Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.