Product HighlightsThe SRS2C Wireless Refrigerant Scale is the only scale of its kind. It delivers accurate measurements in a heavy duty design and eliminates clumsy wires that normally connect the display to the scale platform. The SRS2C features a wireless remote with a bright blue backlight and a flip-up magnetic "hat" for easy reading. The heavy duty platform is constructed of solid aluminum with rugged rubber bumpers. A recessed tank cradle and diamond plate pad hold refrigerant cylinders firmly and the remote stores conveniently in the bottom of the platform. The SRS2C features push button zeroing (tare) and syncing between the remote and the platform and a 33-foot range.
- Wireless communication between the platform and remote control
- Remote stores in the body of the platform for convenient carrying
- Solid aluminum platform with rubber corners for rugged field use
- Diamond plated rubber pad keeps cylinders from sliding around the platform
- Easy synchronization between platform and remote
- Highly accurate weight sensor
- Magnetic hat on remote allows for convenient display location and hands free operation
- Remote remembers the last zero point, even after powering on and off
- Bright backlight to read remote display in any lighting
- Auto-power off conserves battery life
- Battery life for both the platform and remote control are visible at all times
- Wireless signal strength indicator
- Platform automatically goes into standby when the remote is turned off
- Long battery life
Weight 8.00 Pound (lb.) Length 11.00 Inches Width 11.20 Inches Height 3.00 Inches Country of Origin TWN UPC or Barcode 872641002350 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand Fieldpiece Accuracy ±0.03%rdg + 0.25oz (10g) 0 to 66lbs (0 to 30kg) ±0.05%rdg + 0.25oz (10g) 66 to 254lbs (30 to 115kg) Includes Case Yes Color Yellow Features Wireless handheld remote with backlight - Remote stores within platform when not in use - 220 lb. capacity Maximum Capacity (Lb.) 254 Resolution 0.25 oz or 10g Type Refrigerant Scales Warranty Offered Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.