Product HighlightsThe Zebra-Stat is a fully electronic, easy-to-use diagnostic tool for all HVAC and Refrigeration System Techniciansthat quickly diagnoses low-voltage control problems in system wiring, control boards, thermostats, and associated components.
- performs immediate continuity checks on up to six circuits at a time
- acts as a remote control, saving you steps from attic, roof, or basement
- monitors voltage levels, displaying it as OK - Questionable - or Low
- will act as an automatically-resetting circuit breaker, temporarily replacing a system fuse while looking for 'shorted' lines or components
- Bright LEDs positively indicate OK/Not-OK status
- Troubleshoot Single and Multi-Stage, Residential and Commercial systems with ease using any or all of ZebraStat's 5 operating modes.
- Over/Under-voltage indicators quickly spot trouble areas
- Automatically-resetting circuit protection makes finding problems on modern 'computer board' equipment less risky when shorts are present.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.30 Pounds Length 2.25 Inches Width 8.00 Inches Height 5.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Zebra® Auto Power Off No Display Yes Includes Case Yes Construction circuit board, switches, led lights, gator wires Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.