Product HighlightsR-410A Clutch driven flaring tool with ratchet and case for 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" & 3/4" O.D. tubing.
- Engineered to create stronger flare joints for high pressure R-410A systems
- Unique clutch driven feed screw and faceted cone produce uniform, clean flare walls without thin spots or galling
- Provides an exact amount of flaring torque with break away clutch system
- Innovative 3/8" square drive incorporated directly in yoke handle for use of ratchet
- Rugged polyethylene storage case included.
- 1 year warranty
FTX800B410: R-410A Flaring bar for FT800FN (Qty/Pk 1)
FTX800R: Ratchet for FT800FN/FT806A/FT806M (Qty/Pk 1)
FTX800Y: Yoke assembly for FT800FN/FT806A/FT806M (Qty/Pk 1)
Weight 5.00 Pound (lb.) Length 9.00 Inches Width 9.62 Inches Height 4.50 Inches Country of Origin CHN UPC or Barcode 750377135002 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand CPS Handle Color Black Application Flaring soft copper tube Color White Type Flaring Tools Warranty Offered 1 Year
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.