Using Our Website
You must create an online account with us in order to purchase on our website. To create your online account, click the Sign In / Register text at the top of the page. Once this page loads, click the Create an Online Account button. This page will guide you through the process of creating your online account.
Once you complete the process, you will receive an email confirmation that your online account has been created. If you did not receive an email confirmation, please check your spam folder, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance
Your online account username is your email address.
If you already have an online account and have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot user name or password" on our Sign In page. You will be prompted to enter your email address. If you have an online account assigned to that email address you will receive a password reset email.
You can find product on our website a couple of different ways.
One way is by using the search bar at the top of the page. You can enter an item name, part number, or description. You will receive immediate suggestions while you type to help narrow down your search. After submitting a search, our website will return one, or many results, which can be filtered even further if necessary.
You can also use our navigation menu to browse our website by product type or brand.
If you receive an error when trying to purchase certain items on our website (e.g., HVAC equipment), it is most likely due to contractual restrictions. If you receive this type of message please contact us directly at our toll-free phone number for assistance.
Preferred or Selected Store
When purchasing on our website, you must select the local branch where you will pick up your order, or that will deliver your order to you. Your Preferred Store is the one you regularly purchase from and visit. The Selected Store can be used when placing an online order and you need to purchase from a branch different from your default, or Preferred Store.
The Preferred or Selected Store will also be used to communicate inventory availability for a product you are viewing.
Choose Your Preferred Store:
- Click the Preferred Store text at the top of the website. If you are on a mobile device, tap the Locator icon.
- A window will open showing you the current Preferred Store, and, if applicable, any other stores near the current Selected Store.
- If available, you can choose a Nearby Store, or click the Search For A Store button.
- On our Store Finder page, add your location and choose a radius to search for a branch.
- Our website will return a list of branches based on your location search. Choose the appropriate branch and click the Make Preferred Store button.
- This branch is now set as your Preferred Store. Each time you place an order online your order will be routed to this particular branch.
Choose A Selected Store:
- Follow the steps above to override your Preferred Store with a Selected Store.
- The branch selected as a Selected Store will only be used for the current online session. When you Sign In to your online account on another visit, your Preferred Store will selected again.
The top of our website will show your current Preferred, or Selected, Store so you can always be assured you are placing your order at the appropriate branch.