Product HighlightsMARS 780 - 3 pole contactors are designed for demanding applications. The enclosed body design provides quiet operation and improved durability by reducing the intrusion of dust and dirt. Side attachment rails for auxiliary switches (30-60 amp contactors) allow attachment of MARS 780 or Furnace auxiliary switches. Silver-cadmium oxide contacts provide increased contact life when switching inductive loads.
- Large arch window box lugs
- SEMS screws or box lugs available on 30 amp contactors
- Recessed push to test button (not on 75 and 90 amp contactors)
- Enclosed body design
- Accepts MARS 780 and Furnas auxiliary switches
- Use standard MARS 780 replacement coils
- Dual QC coil terminals plus screw terminal for easy termination and jumper arrangements
- Coils - class F insulation
- 600 volt rating
- Foot print compatible
Weight 1.10 Pound (lb.) Length 4.60 Inches Width 2.70 Inches Height 3.40 Inches Country of Origin CHN UPC or Barcode 685744614326 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand MARS Voltage 208/240 VAC Amps 30 Poles Three Warranty Offered Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.