Product HighlightsSoftR® Duct Wrap is a blanket of glass fiber insulation factory laminated to FSK vapor retarder facing. A 2" (50mm) stapling and taping flange is provided on one edge. This product is designed to meet existing performance standards such as NFPA 90A and 90B and other mechanical and energy codes.
- Enhanced comfort control
- Easy to clean surface
- Flexible and easy to install
- Light reflectance
- Professional appearance with white vinyl facing
- Excellent water vapor permanence
- Extremely resistant to water and inorganic chemical environments
- Highly resistant to deterioration by exposure to UV light
- Tough and highly resistant to damage such as punctures
- Dimensional stability helps resist wrinkling and sagging
- Durable to help resist environmental stress-cracking or yellowing
- External insulation on heating and air conditioning ducts
- Surfaces where temperature or condensation needs to be controlled.
- Exposed applications, boiler and equipment rooms, and high humidity applications
Weight 41.70 Pound (lb.) Length 900.00 Inches Width 48.00 Inches Height 2.20 Inches Country of Origin USA UPC or Barcode N/A Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand Owens Corning R-Value R6 Application Wrap Metal Duct Composition Fiberglass Insulated Yes Size 2.2" x 48" x 75' Thickness 2.2" UL Recognized Yes Coverage 300 UL Listed Yes Package Quantity 4 Density 0.75
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.