Product HighlightsSoftR® Duct Wrap is a blanket of glass fiber insulation factory laminated to FSK vapor retarder facing. A 2" (50mm) stapling and taping flange is provided on one edge. This product is designed to meet existing performance standards such as NFPA 90A and 90B and other mechanical and energy codes.
- Enhanced comfort control
- Easy to clean surface
- Flexible and easy to install
- Light reflectance
- Professional appearance with white vinyl facing
- Excellent water vapor permanence
- Extremely resistant to water and inorganic chemical environments
- Highly resistant to deterioration by exposure to UV light
- Tough and highly resistant to damage such as punctures
- Dimensional stability helps resist wrinkling and sagging
- Durable to help resist environmental stress-cracking or yellowing
- External insulation on heating and air conditioning ducts
- Surfaces where temperature or condensation needs to be controlled.
- Exposed applications, boiler and equipment rooms, and high humidity applications
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 47.70 Pounds Length 49.00 Inches Width 21.65 Inches Height 21.65 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Owens Corning Tier SOFTR Coverage 300 Flame/Smoke Rating <25<50 R-Value R6 Application Wrap Metal Duct Color Yellow Composition Fiberglass Features ASTM C 1290, flexible fibrous glass blanket insulation used to externally insulate HVAC ducts, Type III. ASTM C 1136, flexible low permeance vapor retarders for thermal insulation, Type II (facing only) ASTM C 553 mineral fiber thermal insulation: type I- Finish FRK Insulated Yes Package Quantity 4 Size 2.2" x 48" x 75' Standards ASTM C 1290, flexible fibrous glass blanket insulation used to externally insulate HVAC ducts, Type III. ASTM C 1136, flexible low permeance vapor retarders for thermal insulation, Type II (facing only) ASTM C 553 mineral fiber thermal insulation: type I- Thickness 1 1/2" Green Certification or Other Recognition Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Density 0.75
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.