Product HighlightsThe Accu-Charge II Electronic Refrigerant Scale is an industry leader. Its features and benefits exceed those of its competitors
- Charge Programming: Allows user to program desired quantities. Before charge is complete, an alarm will sound allowing ample time to turn off refrigerant supply.
- Tank Capacity Programming: Empty/Full tank feature allows user to know the amount of refrigerant in the tank at any time.
- REPEAT: Allows user to charge previously stored amount.
- Capacity: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Accuracy: ± 0.01 kg / ± 0.16 oz / ± 0.01 lb] or 0.1% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Resolution: 0.01 kg / 0.02 lb
- Auto Off: 3 hrs
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Battery Life: Approximately 40 hrs
- Works with 110 or 220V Transformer (not available)
- 22 x 22cm (9 x 9") Platform
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 6.50 Pounds Length 3.80 Inches Width 16.20 Inches Height 11.70 Inches Country of Origin TWN Brand Mastercool Display Yes Display Options LCD Accuracy Plus Or Minus .16 Ounces Includes Accu-charge programmable scale in blow molded case Includes Case Yes Application Electronic Refrigerant Scale For Charging Color Black, Blue Maximum Capacity (Lb.) 241 Pounds Resolution STANDARD Warranty Offered Yes Handle Type Plastic Handle Yes For Use With TANKS
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.