Product HighlightsAir Bear® air cleaner filters effectively capture large and small airborne pollutants, such as mold spores, pollen and other airborne contaminants. Using omni-directional, synthetic material and an extended surface-pleat design, they have a higher dirt holding capacity and are over 10 times more efficient than traditional throw away filters. They offer whisper-quiet operation and easily attach to new or existing heating and cooling units.
- Rated airflow up to 2000 CFM.
- Non-woven, 5-inch thick, pleated Air Bear® media filter traps particles as small as one micron
- Tested using ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 - 2007 standard procedures
- Quick and easy installation
- Air Bear® filters capture and hold pollutants inside the filter, allowing air to flow freely through the system
- Mechanical MERV 8 filter maintains efficiency under all operating conditions
- Mounts directly to heating and cooling systems
- Suitable for use with all types of forced-air HVAC configurations
- Rugged cabinet construction for long life
- Lifetime limited warranty on cabinet.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 18.00 Pounds Length 7.13 Inches Width 24.88 Inches Height 20.25 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Trion CFM 2000 Filter Size 20" " x 25" " x 5" MERV Rating 8 Galvanized No Color Brown Composition Steel Gauge Size 22 GA Size 24 7/8" x 7 1/8" x 20 1/4" Standards ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2-2007 Tier Air Bear
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.