Product HighlightsThe Aprilaire® 8400 Series IAQ Controls are easy to install and convenient to use.
- 2 Heat/2 Cool for conventional systems and 3 Heat/2 Cool for heat pumps
- Large 4.5 square inch LCD with high contrast, bright, white backlit displayfor easier reading
- Dual Powered (choice of battery powered or hardwired)
- Easy-to-wire terminal block
- Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier and HVAC service indicators
- Adjustable differential for1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th stage
- Millivolt compatible
- High and low balance point
- Compressor lockout protection
- 5-year warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.75 Pounds Length 4.75 Inches Width 1.75 Inches Height 5.75 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Aprilaire Voltage 24 VAC Electrical Connection 24 VAC Electrical Rating 24v AC ± 6v or 2 AA Batteries Power Method Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwired Batteries Included Yes 750mV Compatible Yes Auto Changeover Yes Backlit Yes Built In Wi-Fi No Change/Check Reminders Yes Daylight Savings Time Ready No Digital-Non Programmable Yes Digital-Programmable No Display Yes Display Options LCD Displays Outdoor Temperature Yes Heat Pump Compatible Yes Hinged No Humidification No Indoor Remote Sensor No Language English Low Battery Indicator Yes Programmable Fan No Stages Cool 2 Stages Heat 2 Touchscreen No Vacation Mode No Battery Backup Yes Accuracy ±1°F Sensing Element Yes Ambient Temperature Range 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C) Color Gray, White Differential Temperature 1°F per stage Dual Transformer Compatible Yes Fan Switching Yes Manual Yes Mounting Included Wall Plate Number of HVAC Zones 1 Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C) Removable Interface Yes Switch Action Relay System Switching Yes Temperature Range 45°F to 99°F (7.2°C to 37.2°C) Terminal Designations RC, R, W, Y, G, C, S1, S2, O/B, L, W2, Y2 Warranty Offered Yes Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.