Product HighlightsThe B Series Hydronic Air Handlers are approved for installation in manufactured housing and mobile homes.
- Multi-position available from factory, or field convertible with accessory kit
- Filter rack door with thumb screws for easy access and replacement
- Fiberglass air filter comes with every air handler and filter racks accepts readily available size filters
- Cabinet constructed of heavy gauge painted steel and lined with High quality 5/8" foil-faced insulation
- UL lab tested 2% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Approved for installation in manufactured housing and mobile homes
- High efficiency lanced fin design
- R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan
- Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450°F) engineered polymer with dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets that are secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV
Warranty See Warranty Certificate For Complete Details
- 5 Year "No Hassle"
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 140.00 Pounds Length 18.50 Inches Width 22.00 Inches Height 48.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Advanced Distributor Products Equipment Type Straight Cool Tonnage 3 Stage Single Refrigerant R-410a CFM 1200 Heating Capacity 36000 Air Flow Multi-Position BTU Output 68260 Voltage 120 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Rated Current Amps 15 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 15 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Blower Motor Type PSC Blower Motor HP 1/3 HP Blower Motor Speeds 3 Filter Size 16" x 20" Includes Filter Rack No Metering Device Thermostatic Expanision Valve (TXV/TEV) Rated Load Amps 15 Drain Connection Size 3/4" Motor Type PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Liquid Line Size (OD) 3/8" Blower Wheel 10" x 8" Color Taupe Sound Level (dBA) 52 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Product Family B Cabinet Width 22
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.