Product HighlightsThe FS4BF-KA/B Series Air Conditioners offers exceptional performance as well as environmental protection. These models, when matched with our variable speed air handlers or variable speed equipped gas furnaces, offer a line of high quality heat pump systems rated up to 16 SEER and 9.0 HSPF.
Standard Features and Benefits
- CoreSenseTM Compressor Protection : Control module actively monitors compressor conditions and will shut the unit down to prevent damage.
- Copeland Scroll UltraTechTM Compressor: The Ultra Tech Compressor operates with 2 stages of heating and cooling capacities to provide superior comfort and efficiency. Copeland's proven and simple design equates to years of comfort and reliability for the homeowner with virtually silent operation.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Demand Defrost: Provides additional energy savings in heating by defrosting only when necessary
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss of charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Common Suction Service Port: This port allows the contractor to read the suction pressure in all modes of operation without removing any panels, saving time and increasing serviceability
- Three Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a three minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- Hot Gas Muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 110.00 Pounds Length 24.00 Inches Width 24.00 Inches Height 25.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Frigidaire Equipment Type Straight Cool Tonnage 2 Stage Single SEER 13 EER 11 Refrigerant R-410a CFM 2800 Cooling Capacity 23400 Voltage 208-230 VAC Full Load Amps 13.5 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 20 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 30 Minimum Circuit Amps 16.7 Maximum Fuse Size 25 Condenser Motor Type PSC Condenser Motor HP 1/4 HP Condenser Motor Speeds 1 Rated Load Amps 12.8 Locked Rotor Amps 58.3 Suction Line Fitting 3/4" Suction Line Size 3/4" Liquid Line Fitting 3/8" Liquid Line Size 3/8" Certifications AHRI, Nate Color White Compressor (1) Scroll Inverter No Number of Fan Blades 1 Sound Level (dBA) 74 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Certified No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No UL Recognized No Product Family FS4BD
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.