The fine-edge drop-point blade Pocket Knife, with long-lasting, sharp blades, is ideal for splitting cable and stripping wire on a jobsite, as well as opening boxes or plastic packaging. It has a stainless steel blade for strength and rugged, black aluminum handle that is designed to resist corrosion.
- Lanyard hole allows knife to be tethered safely to prevent loss, or injury from dropped knife
- Dual thumb studs for ambidextrous, one-handed opening
- Liner lock secures blade in open position
- Deep pocket/low-carry pocket clip allows the knife to fit completely and securely in a pocket
- Blade is 3-1/2-Inch long
- Rubber finger grip for comfort and long-wear
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.31 Pounds Length 8.25 Inches Width 1.00 Inches Height 1.00 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Klein Tools® Blade Length 3.5" (88.9 mm) Blade Material 440A Stainless Steel Handle Yes Handle Color Black Handle Material Anodized Aluminum Handle Type Rugged Black Aluminum Handle Color Black Finish 440A Stainless Steel Size 8.2" Warranty Offered Yes Features Deep Pocket Clip Overall Length 8.203" (208.4 mm) Package Quantity 6.0000
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.