Product HighlightsSupco® Universal Style Air Pressure Switch is a low cost, high accuracy and reliable universal air pressure switch that replaces many small footprint type switches. The kit includes springs and orifice restrictors and hardware.
- Senses positive, negative or differential air pressure
- Set Point Range: 0.10" to 10" w.c.
- Electrical Ratings: 1/10 hp @ 120 to 277 VAC. 28 VA pilot duty @ 24 VAC,125 VA pilot duty @ 120 VAC
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT Operating Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 190°F (87.8°C).
- UL & CSA approved
- 2 year warranty
Common HVAC&R Applications
- Gas fired warm air furnaces - improve fan flow by sensing draft down from blower; switch actuation allows ignition start up or shuts system down upon insufficient draft
- Electronic air cleaners and humidifiers can employ sensing switches to prove airflow; switch actuation starts unit with sufficient airflow or draft
- Strip heaters employ airflow sensing switches to prove positive pressure/airflow in duct and air movement across heat source; shuts off heat source with insufficient airflow
- Exhaust fans and draft hoods employ sensing switches to sense draft down from exhaust fan; switch actuation signals condition upon fan failure or insufficient draft
- Refrigeration and cooling coils are maintained by sensing differential pressure/airflow drop across coils; switch actuation signals condition when they ice, or actuates the defrost cycle
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.11 Pounds Length 3.25 Inches Width 3.25 Inches Height 1.50 Inches Country of Origin BRA Brand Cleveland Controls Voltage 24 VAC Voltage 120 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz