Product HighlightsVenture Tape® 1581A is a 2.0-mil high temperature, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated with an extremely aggressive all weather solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. Conformable foil applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts on flat and irregular surfaces. VentureTape 1581A excels in demanding temperature and humidity applications and provides superior performance and durability over a wide range of environmental conditions.
- UL File # MH16587, meets requirements of UL181A-P (2 ½" minimum width) and UL181B-FX (1 7/8" minimum width)
- High performance duct closure tape is specifically designed for use as a vapor seal on reinforced fiberglass duct board
- High performance solvent acrylic adhesive performs well over a wide temperature range
- Hand tearable allows for easy installation
- Excels in high heat and humidity conditions
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.50 Pounds Length 6.00 Inches Width 6.00 Inches Height 3.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Venture Tape™ Adhesion Strength 60 oz./in. width Shelf Life 12 months Storage Temperature 40°F to 80°F (4.4°C to 26.6°C) UV Resistant No Tensile Strength 32 lb/in Application High performance duct closure tape is specifically designed for use as a vapor seal on reinforced fiberglass duct board Approvals UL181A-P and UL181B-FX Color Silver Composition Aluminum Functions Vapor Seal Size 3" x 150' Standards PSTC Thickness 4 Mils Type Foil Tape UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.